The Bodensee Rot-Weiß Getränke GmbH with its new logistics centre in Baienfurt-Niederbiegen
A bigger product range and a higher turnover rate could not be managed on the former site in Lindau. So they planned a new logistics center. They quickly found a suitable location due to the cooperation with the tradtionally Brewery Leibinger from Ravensburg. The distibution center for beverages was expanded to the new location of the Bodensee Rot-Weiß Getränke GmbH.
For the necessary planning of layout, the articles of the brewery had to be included into the product range of the beverage wholesale trade. In addtion they had to integrate the handling of the logistic activities of the brewery into the processes of a wholesale trade.
- Merging of two ranges of products
- Feasibility study for the new site
- Definition of new processes and procedures
- Planning of layout of the new logisitics centre
- Implemantation (support) for the commissioning of the new site
- As one of the biggest specialist supplier for beverages round the Bodensee regions the Bodensee Rot-Weiß Getränke provides gastronomy, food retailing, hotel sector and private customers.
- With up to 2.000 articles and their own modern fleet of 25 trucks the company is well prepared to serve its customers at its best.
- Increased capacities on more than 5000 m² roofed storage area by building the new bay warehouse and the loading track.
- A reviewed flow of goods on the whole area and efficiently built outdoor area for empties and party equipment.
- Optimised stock by analysis and revision of stock key figures based on best-practice numbers of the SBP owned benchmark data base.
- Successful implementation of customised processes in the sectors receipt of goods, picking, preparation and loading.
By moving into the new logistics centre Baienfurt the Bodensee Rot-weiß
Getränke GmbH realize
- the required storage capacity
- more efficient processes and increased productivity
- and furthermore the usual high level of service for their customers